- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and in less than a year we have grown to a team of over 100 people from over 25 different countries, and over 1 million unique customers have used our payment products. We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences.
Qliro is now looking for a dedicated person to join the Product Operations team who can contribute to the continuous improvement of our products and be responsible for finding and solving technical bugs in our product, systems and databases.
As Product Operations Technician at Qliro you will:
• As part of the Product Operations team be responsible for daily operations and technical platforms, across multiple products, to ensure high quality customer experience
• Act as point of contact for technical projects and issues related to our products, and support merchants as well as internal customer-facing teams in solving customer cases of technical nature
• Maintain a deep understanding of the product and drive issues to resolution on a daily basis
• Collaborate with other teams and suppliers to retrieve the information, support and knowledge needed to address issues that arise
The ideal candidate is a natural technical problem solver with 0-3 years of work experience and an eagerness to learn new things every day. You are well-organized, have great attention to details, can easily concentrate on complex tasks, and naturally question what you don’t understand.
Knowledge and interest in simple coding, databases and computer systems is a plus. We work in a fast paced environment and you should be prepared and used to managing several things at once. Together with us at Qliro the right candidate who shows a high degree of willingness to learn and deliver outstanding results will have great opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
The job is a full time position with immediate start in our Stockholm office.
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) today via the application button below. Interviews and selection will be ongoing so please send your application as soon as possible.
No unsolicited offers from recruitment and advertising providers.