- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you an experienced and driven leader in search of your next challenge in an environment that is always changing?
As System Responsible at H&M you will have a key role as the link between business and IT, where your main responsibility is to provide efficient IT solutions that are aligned with the strategic goals.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as System Responsible are the overall delivery responsible person for the system TAGS towards stakeholders and the internal TAGS maintenance team. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
TAGS is an important H&M-developed system that manages tags and labels for all H&M products globally. Tags consists of a rule engine as well as a web application and a Windows client, all built in Visual Studio 2015 (C#) with SQL Server. The team of 15 persons is composted with employees, local consultants and offshore resources.
In the role as System Responsible you will first and foremost ensure that the delivery to business is on time and with quality. Besides this you also have a responsibility for budget planning and follow-up, assist in recruitments to your team and coordinating change, problems and incidents.
To succeed in your role we are looking for you who have had similar roles before and well developed social skills and an agile mindset, always striving for improvements. It's beneficial, but not mandatory, if you have experience of .NET development, test, requirement and working with offshore resource.
The job of a System responsible comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- The overall responsible for the TAGS-team and output.
- Ensuring that there is a delivery plan, short term and long term.
- Reporting status to IT Service Responsible and steering group
- Responsible for the internal way of working
- Documenting, preparing and evaluating decision material
- Working closely with managing roles to ensure that your delivery plan is in line with overall strategy and goals
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Minimum 3 years prior experience as a system responsible, project leader or similar leadership role
- Structured and inspiring
- Enjoy a fast pace environment and are driven in your work
- Strong social skills and are able to communicate with team, business and other stakeholders
- Enjoy leading and motivating a team
- Practical experience of Agile work methods as Kanban or Scrum
- For this role you must be able to speak and write both English and Swedish
It is a merit if you have leadership education and experience acting as Scrum-master/agile coach.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions please contact David Gurell at 070-796 3055.
Please let us know why you might be the one we are looking for and apply with CV and personal letter no later than 14th of February 2016. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.