Are you ready to put in the next gear of moving IKEA and making us better together?
We are looking for Digital Product Area Manager
In Core Business Range, we are ready to put in the next gear of moving IKEA and making us better together. We have decided that we will focus, simplify and concentrate going forward by putting the product in the center – with a full focus on the core of our assignments.
Our business is about developing products, it's at the center of all that we do, our daily job. We are looking for you, who is passionate about Home furnishing and the business we're in and enthusiastic about solving real needs in people's homes. You will be important in our journey where we have decided to dare to be IKEA, optimize for relevance and have the best possible products at the lowest possible price.
We are now looking for a Digital Product Area Manager. As a Digital Product Area Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of digital products for a specified product area, in a way that supports horizontal movements across IKEA, ensuring that the whole digital product area has relevant and user-friendly digital products
You are responsible for creating a solid base of competencies needed for developing our digital capabilities and supporting both running business and future needs. You will lead, coach and develop the Digital Product Leaders, and ensure a developing culture and supportive atmosphere.
You will report to the Digital Range Manager, and work in close collaboration with the Capability Area Manager.
For the job as a Digital Product Area Manager, you have:
- Extensive knowledge in the market/area within the specified digital product area
- Solid experience as a leader in design of mainly digital products and you have a proven track record of successful digital products you were part of creating
- Knowledgeable in agile principles and ways of working with eg UX, digital product strategy, digital product visions and data-driven decision making
- Strong ability to communicate and act as a communication bridge between diverse business and digital competencies.
- Strong capability to visualize concepts and ideas to build understanding and agreement on the way forward.
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and empower digital product teams to be optimized for the desired outcomes.
- Ability to build strong relations with peers and stakeholders, comfortable with complex prioritization and situations, and cross-functional leadership.
- Good knowledge about the IKEA strategies, processes and the digital landscape
This is a permanent role based in Älmhult.
The Digital Product Area Manager is crucial for developing our business, and we believe that your presence with the team and working the majority of the time in the workplace is important.
To simplify and have good speed in the recruitment process, you apply for the role by uploading the following to Smart Recruiters:
1.) Your resume;
2.) A separate document including your answers to these three questions:
- What do you believe is your contribution to this position?
- What values and strengths will come through in your leadership?
- What experiences from your past do you take learning from when taking on a challenge like this?
Please keep your answers short and concise.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Candidates with the best competence for the roles will be selected.
Last application date is 12th February 2023. Questions about the recruitment process can be answered by Nichole Syjueco via [email protected] and for questions with regards to the role please contact Björn Block via [email protected]