Are you ready to put in the next gear of moving IKEA and making us better together?
We are looking for Digital Range Manager
In Core Business Range, we are ready to put in the next gear of moving IKEA and making us better together. We have decided that we will focus, simplify and concentrate going forward by putting the product in the center – with a full focus on the core of our assignments.
Our business is about developing products, it's at the center of all that we do, our daily job. We are looking for you, who is passionate about Home furnishing and the business we're in and enthusiastic about solving real needs in people's homes. You will be important in our journey where we have decided to dare to be IKEA, optimize for relevance and have the best possible products at lowest possible price.
We are now looking for a Digital Range Manager. As a Digital Range Manager, you will be responsible for creating, developing and continuously improving our digital portfolio and capabilities, in line with IKEA overall business model. Prioritizing development efforts and initiatives, making sure we utilize IKEA efforts in the best way, and deliver to our priorities and common agenda and strategy.
Responsible for the digital range, you will also lead the User Experience and Business Analyst competences.
You will report to the Digital Manager, and be part of Data & Technology Management team.
For the job as a Digital Range Manager, you have:
- Strong strategic abilities and ability to lead, coach and develop the team with your extensive experience and knowledge in Digital Product development and are fully familiar with agile/ DevOps practices and outcome-based ways of working.
- Proven track record working with UX, digital product strategy, digital product visions and data driven decision making.
- Solid technology understanding enabling you to understand the technical aspects of realizing the digital products we are creating
- Ability to balance the focus on technology and the focus on creating user- and business value, creating sustainable and at the same time future-oriented solutions that fulfill user and business needs.
- Ability to translate insights, needs, and challenges into digital opportunities and digital products.
- Ability to build strong relations with peers and stakeholders across IKEA, comfortable with complex prioritization and situations, and cross-functional leadership.
- Deep understanding of and passion about life at home and creating seamless and convenient digital products
- Good knowledge about the IKEA strategies, processes and the digital landscape
- You have a passion for agile and iterative, yet structured ways of working and achieving results together with a team in a flexible environment
- Contribute to keep together principles, ways of working, methods and organisational capabilities across IKEA.
This is a permanent role based in Älmhult.
The Digital Range Manager is crucial for developing our business, and we believe that your presence with the team and working the majority of the time in the workplace is important.
To simplify and have good speed in the recruitment process, you apply for the role by uploading the following to Smart Recruiters:
1.) Your resume;
2.) A separate document including your answers to these two questions:
- What do you believe is your contribution to this position?
- What values and strengths will come through in your leadership?
Please keep your answers short and concise.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Candidates with the best competence for the roles will be selected.
The last application date is 12th February 2023 Questions about the recruitment process can be answered by Nichole Syjueco via [email protected] and for questions with regards to the role please contact Björn Block via [email protected]