- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to Automation Competency Centre
We are looking for someone with 3+ years experience within this scope.
You’ll be part of IT Product Line (IPL) Custom Apps (CA) where you, together with your colleagues, will support delivery of high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented (Kubernetes) system (Angular). We appreciate good cooperation, proactiveness, and work-life balance, which so well characterises Scandinavian work culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value and analysing business requirements to prepare automation
- driving test automation activities, designing the test automation framework, and developing automated test suites (70% automated tests, 30% manual)
- contributing to the high quality of an overall solution, incl. exploratory, integration, and performance testing
- preparing and providing test results from automation runs and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks
- impacting and helping members of the team to build quality into the software development process by practicing TDD.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience in quality engineering area with hands-on UI software engineering experience, specifically testing, frameworks, and automation
- are a team player with a can-do mindset who can communicate well with different types of stakeholders
- are experienced in e2e web application and API test automation
- have proven experience developing comprehensive and effective UI test automation
- preferably use tools like Playwright/Puppeteer and Cypress.