We are seeking a dedicated Cloud Solutions Architect to join our Insight Platform team in Landskrona, Sweden, where you will be a part of a collaborative culture to help us take Insight into the future. You will be part of a global cross-functional multi-brand matrix organization.
Are you looking for a new challenge in IoT? Maybe this job as Cloud Solutions Architect is for you!
IoT enabled doors create smarter buildings! ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems focuses on entrance automation through design, manufacturing, sales, installation and service to optimize our customers business. We will continue the development with the teams to build an ecosystem of connected and smart products and services.
The divisional headquarter of ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems is serving the global organization and is located less than ten minutes’ walk from the Landskrona train station in a modern office.
As Cloud Architect, you will work with a mix of planning, designing, and migrating as well as working technically hands-on with building the cloud environments. The tasks you will be part of can vary from planning for future expansions, cost/security reviews, and much more.
You would also:
- Be a part of the team designing the Insight AWS cloud solution Insight.
- Close collaboration with UX team, product owners, and back-end developers.
- Work on improving the DevOps pipeline
- You have experience as a Cloud Solution Architect (or similar), working on public cloud solutions
- You have hands on experience at designing and implementing architecture on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- You have experience with either Terraform, ARM or Cloud formation
- You have a good understanding about security best practices in the cloud
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- It is an advantage if you also have experience within development and/or knowledge in Kubernetes (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Demonstrated industry experience with React JS framework and web pack.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies, APIs, and integrations.
- Background in AWS.
• An understanding of modern and automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Basic awareness of threats to software security (for example, familiar with OWASP TOP 10).
- Knowledge of Test-driven development (TDD), pair programming, continuous integration, collective code ownership, and coding standards.
- UX skill is a plus.
We believe in a good team spirit, knowledge sharing, a friendly environment and a drive to learn more!
About the company
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Andra webbjobb i Landskrona