- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Make a change
In a world suffering from pollution and in a highly competitive industry, National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB (NEVS) was founded with the determination to make a change.
To improve by challenging the conservative and complex.
We believe, or in fact we know, that most people both want to do well and to find joy in what they are doing. So unlike most, we combine the two.
Now we are joining hands with strong technical, industrial and financial partners to become a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles aiming for our vision - to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are building up a strong team in Sweden and China for this inspiring journey. If you feel that you want to be a part of this challenge and make a change - you should join us!
Nevs is creating a strong foundation of skills for new technologies and innovations. We have a committed passion to create and deliver iconic and desirable global products suitable for volume production.
We are now looking for an IT Coordinator
The organization is the IT Infrastructure group which consist of three IT infrastructure specialists.
This organization is responsible for delivering IT-infrastructure to the business.
You will be part of this team and your responsibility will be to handle end user IT requests.
We offer you a stimulating work environment with a free role to develop the IT request process.
You will have development Opportunities: As the company grows you will be part of constantly improving our IT services.
In this role you will be our users primary contact with IT and see to that they have the correct tools & access to execute their job. You will also be in contact with our IT suppliers who will execute most of the IT requests.
This is a key function in the organization.
Your area of competence is primary:
- End user IT administration
- IT Client Infrastructure technologies
- Supplier Coordination
- Android Phones & PC: s
We are looking for someone who has:
- Relevant university education or equivalent
- Microsoft Client Software and Client Management Experience
- IT-Skills, (Active Directory, Windows Client Software & Management Tools, Office 365, etc)
- Work experience within relevant area, minimum 5 years
- Automotive industry knowledge is a plus
- Project management experience and/or ITIL experience is a plus
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, Chinese is a plus
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To have customer focus
- Be problem solving and creative.
- Be solution-oriented, active and open minded.
- Be easy to work with
- Excellent communication skills
We have a Lean organization which gives you the opportunity to influence both the organization and the product. To be a part of NEVS means, challenge the market, the technology and your own perception.
We put a great importance to our employees' development, and in that perspective your main area will evolve together with you.
Finally, the connectivity era of autonomous vehicles has just began, and we offer you a possibility to be part of future development.
Do you want to join that team, you are more than welcome to apply for employment with us!
National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!