- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Working in the Build Engineering team with a focus on visualizing our pipeline services.
- Ensure service performance and uptime whilst maintaining high standards of code quality and design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes and implement preventive measures.
- Relentless search for improvements in automation, efficiency and reliability.
- Supporting teams and providing guidance.
A summary of our tech stack is shown below and you should have hands-on practical experience of these technologies gained through front-end development work.
- UX-minded and understanding of layout aesthetics
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate with the team while achieving benchmarks
- Experience building interfaces from the ground up
- Implement best practices and design principles
- Eye for design
- Experience with AWS Amplify, API Gateway, CloudFront
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Enthusiastic and interest for technology.
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.