- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Meet a Student är en jobbplattform för studenter och juniora talanger.
För kunds räkning söker vi nu:
A3P Biomedical is in an exciting phase to enable Stockholm3 algorithm as a Software-as-a-Service for laboratories globally. The Stockholm3 test has already proven to be superior to other tests with clinical evidence from more than 75,000 men, published in leading journals.
We are currently strengthening our Software Solution team with a Software Developer. You will be a member of our development team and your work will contribute to significantly reducing the mortality of prostate cancer, one of the world’s most common cancers.
- Develop software products for external & internal usage e.g., risk score equation software to calculate a risk score for prostate cancer or products to process results in the laboratory.
- Maintenance of developed software products, including troubleshooting and support.
We believe that you have a university degree (4-5 years) in IT, software development, bioinformatics or similar. In addition, you might have a few years experience in relevant roles but that is not a must. Good skills are needed in communication, interpersonal effectiveness, and documentation. As the company is evolving rapidly it is important that you have a positive attitude towards both legacy and change.
- C#.NET 6 (cross platform)
- Understanding software design patterns and IT architecture
- Automated testing (we are using xUnit)
- Web API
- DevOps: Continuous integration/continuous delivery, GitHub actions &/or Azure Pipelines
- Message queue e.g., RabbitMQ
- Web framework e.g., React
- Cloud service e.g., Azure
- Elastic Stack
- VB (mainly for maintenance of older products e.g., LIMS)
- Power BI
- Experience from regulated business e.g., medical device
At A3P Biomedical you will have the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with global ambitions. Your work will help improve men’s health and quality of life as well as radically improve prostate cancer diagnosis.