- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience? Do you want to join one of the leading IT companies within IT professional services and CRM?
Curamet Solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing special IT services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, CRM, DevOps/CICD. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
Right now, we strengthen our team in the south of Sweden with dedicated and driven Salesforce Developers.
Experience (or knowledge at least) with cloud deployments and management (GCP or AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), Authentication and authorization, and related technologies (sessions, API tokens, JWTs, auth0, etc.). Concurrency and scaling techniques, Automated testing experience (unit and integration testing, performance testing, and benchmarking) Experience working with statically typed, compiled programming language (like Go, Nodejs)
- Excellent communications skills and highly collaborative within the team, other teams, and cross-functionally.
- Work with the DevOps team to identify technical and functional needs and priorities for products.
- Participate in the Agile DevOps planning, design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features, focusing on release and post-production support.
- Work with like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business services in production and non-production cloud environments.
- Experience providing remote data via REST and JSON
- Understanding of continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Coordinate development, maintenance, and improvement of extensive automated infrastructure in the cloud to maximize continuous testing, deployment, and delivery.
- Support selection of tools required for telemetry available from the application/environment to create the ideal DevOps environment.
- Develop capacity to work with Microservices Framework such as NodeJS.
- Familiarity with front-end languages (e.g., React).
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- 3 – 6 years of experience
- 3+ years of experience using one or more backend languages such as Go/Golang, Python, Node.js, Java, or Ruby.
The following additional preferred experiences for a full-stack developer:
- HTML / CSS
- React, Vue, Angular
- State Management (Redux, MobX, RxJS, other)
- Full Stack / Backend (Python, Java, Nodejs, Go)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, other)
- Databases (SQL, Postgres, other)
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Hur du söker jobbet
Ansökan sker via e-post till [email protected]. Vänligen använd rubriken/referensen "Senior system developer".