- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the difference.
Making your next move count
Do you want to join us on our journey for a more sustainable future where you will design and develop control system solutions and offerings for upgrades? Would you also like to support our customer commitment for spare parts? Then you can be the Control System Engineer we are looking for!
The preferred location is Ljungby, Sweden but other Kalmar major sites will also be considered.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Our future colleague will focus on designing and developing control system solutions and offerings for after sales market. You will also ensure that components and solutions meet specified technical requirements. One of your tasks will be to organise verification and evaluation of a design and collaborate with Product Line R&D departments. You will also produce technical documents / manuals as required.
- Respond to customer demands as instructed by direct Manager
- Plan and perform activities according to specified requirements and time schedules
- Perform customer and supplier visits as required
- A technical resource for case management.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Education level needs to be a university degree corresponding to area of responsibility or similar knowledge through experience
- 2+ years in hydraulic and electrical systems related to heavy duty mobile equipment
- Experiences with Kalmar products is an advantage.
You also possess the ability to work within multinational and matrix organisations. You have a strong understanding of assembly processes and good understanding of manufacturing processes. Also strong skills in 3D CAD systems, CATIA V5 experience is preferred. Skills in graphical programming environments is an advantage. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and a problem solver.
You will be part of
We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
With us, you will have the opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of our global team.
- We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package geared to boost health and wellbeing
- All our employees are offered comprehensive Learning & Development opportunities, annual development plan and career progression opportunities
- In most of our positions, you have flexible working hours and hybrid work (combination of remote work and on-site work).
At Cargotec, you will join a truly international working environment and support making global trade faster, smarter and more sustainable - smarter cargo flow for a better everyday.
Interested to join?
For further information please contact Daniel Rydiander, Manager, Lifecycle Technical Solutions, by email at [email protected]
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application by 02.03.2023.
Kalmar is part of Cargotec
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. http://www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2021 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people. http://www.cargotec.com