- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Product Manager - Developer Services
Location: Gothenburg/ Sweden or Europe remote
About the job
As a Product Manager - Developer Services at Opera Gaming you will be joining an international team where we truly respect each other’s talent and contribution. Join us in our mission to help developers to launch and grow their creations on the web with confidence.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Discover and establish game industry trends that align with the needs and preferences of game developers.
- Drive the development and delivery of the developer services product line, including feature planning and execution.
- Assist cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. marketing, design, engineering) in comprehending decisions and their impact on delivery.
- Understand ways to incentivize game developers to adopt new strategic products.
- Communicate with developers by actively listening with sincerity and openness.
- 2-5 years of experience in project or product management.
- Drive decision-making, prioritize, and deliver measurable results for a live service product.
- Great written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Background in game production (developer or publisher) and/or business development in the digital content creation industry.
An Ideal Candidate’s Profile:
- Experience in presenting strategies to cross-functional teams and leadership, and securing their alignment.
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with game development companies.
- Experience working on a user-generated content platform.
- Knowledge of current digital publishing practices.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Opera diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We recognise that being diverse and inclusive makes us stronger as a business. Our aim is to attract, recruit and retain people who reflect the diverse nature of our business, clients, and communities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, faith, belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background, age, and disability.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely in Europe on a flexible core hour schedule.
- An international internet company culture with products that address a massive global user base.
- Flat structured environment where we truly respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- You’ll be joining our journey at an early stage where your voice will have a big impact.
We will review applications continuously, so apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, a Video Streaming Service Loomi, and apps committed to gaming, and sports.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Spain, and Sweden, and a presence in many other countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.