- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is experienced in working with orchestration solutions such as Docker / Kubernetes and have good experience with Sass.3.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customer.
What you'll do:
● Ensure all necessary operational processes and procedures are carried out with a high level of attention to detail, expediency, and on-time delivery.
● Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale.
● Be part of the OTA Cloud Services team and we are perhaps working with the most exciting digital product right now, i.e., enabling upgrade of cars over the air.
● Providing technical direction and guidance about performance, user experience, and impact on product architecture in key discussions.
● Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
● Work in an agile culture inspired by SAFe where development takes place iteratively and participate in its ceremonies.
Who you are:
● Hands-on experience in Java stack technologies, Microservices, REST, JSON, Maven/Graddle and Spring framework tools such as SpringBoot, SpringDATA and SpringCloud.
● Good knowledge of Front-end technologies ReactJs/AngularJs, JQuery, HTML/CSS.
● Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate with different business units and clients appropriately.
● A team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to be self-motivated and innovative.
● Have experience in developing with agile methodology using SAFe and Git branching strategy.