- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Data Sourcing & Platform Integration unit is responsible for providing IT solutions related to integration and sourcing of data to the common information platform for further processing. This includes integration with existing and future platforms via the Global Accounting Interface by ingesting data to General Purpose Data Warehouse and solution.
As a part of our strategy we provide solutions for reconciliation, data integrity, other automated quality controls, data error corrections/adjustments and audit trail. You will be part of a strong team, working cross border and through an integrated information flow.
The position we offer
- Manage requirements, test cases and design/development within the projects/programmes lifecycle and in various releases
- Coordinate the describing and documenting of both functional and non-functional requirements, with sufficient quality and coverage, to ensure stable and robust IT deliveries
- Work closely with developers to identify defects and resolutions
- Work closely with Solution and Enterprise architects to drive execution on new solutions and concepts
- Analyse the business needs to identify opportunities for improved efficiency
- Know the current System Development Process to act accordingly throughout all phases of the development in order to secure efficient and effective IT solutions
- Communicate and educate in relevant technology expertise
- Participate in relevant data gap analysis to understand the requirements from Information Architecture perspective
- Participate in assisting project members, steering group, vendors and other stakeholders to establish a clear understanding of both functional and non-functional requirements to ensure stable and robust solutions
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions (new and/or existing) in order to improve the efficiency of the development process
The qualifications you need
Many development services are done currently off-shore with other sourcing approaches currently under evaluation. For that reason, it is important that you are open to work cross-border/ cross-cultures within a global environment.
- You have a relevant academic degree, in Finance, Computer Science or Engineering
- You have experience from setting up reconciliation or other automated controls, matching, error correction or similar solutions e.g. with the Infogix tools.
- Experience from Agile development either as Scrum master or Product Owner is an asset
- Experience from Data projects preferably in Global Systematic Important Bank (GSIB) like Nordea is an asset
- Experience in working in a multi-provider and multi-cultural IT sourcing environment is an asset
- Prior experience banking data flows is an asset
- Fluent in the English language, both orally and in writing
- You are expected to have coordination and analytical skills combined with experiences from working with IT-related issues close to a business organisation.
Please submit your application before 2016-02-16 at nordea.com/career using job id: 197139