- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia™ smartphone portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony´s world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: http://www.sonymobile.com
Lead Designer at Sony Mobile Communications, Lund, Sweden
The Sony Mobile UX Creative Design Center is where the future of mobile communication and entertainment takes shape. We are looking for a talented and experienced Lead Designer to strengthen our Human Interface Design team in Lund.
As one of the leading mobile companies in the world, Sony Mobile can offer you an exciting career with outstanding individual growth opportunities. Working in the major league of global smartphone brands, you need a strong passion for creating excellent user experiences.
Main responsibilities include:
• Creating innovative design concepts
• Creating excellent detailed interaction design
• Conducting basic research to inform and inspire your design
• Creating interactive prototypes
• Collaborating with visual designers, planners, and software teams to design brilliant user experiences
• Contributing to the development of new design tools and methods
• Mentoring junior interaction designers
• Communicating your design clearly and persuasively to team members and management
• Contributing by evaluating and reviewing design done by others
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
• 5+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design of consumer applications, preferably mobile devices
• Extensive knowledge and experience of driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams consisting of engineering, product management, and user research
• Experience in visual/graphic design
• Ability to drive design projects
• Genuine interest in consumer products
• Fluent in English (speech and writing)
• Additional language skills are a merit, but not essential
If you think this position sounds interesting, please send your application latest 17th of August. The application should contain a CV and a cover letter with a motivation of why you are suitable and what value you can bring to the role and function. Please apply through the following link: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/career/job-search/
Due to vacation between week 30-33 (21st of July – 17th of August) we will start the recruitment process with selection and interviews after week 33 (17th of August). For information regarding the position (but not for application) please contact the recruitment consultant Linda Dahlberg at [email protected].