- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
If you’re as passionate about humanity and innovation as we are then maybe we should meet.
Elekta Instrument AB is recruiting a Linux System Administrator to our DevOps team. This position is located at Elekta’s head office in central Stockholm, Sweden.
At Elekta we are proud to say that we live by our values:
- We work as one team: that means we’re looking for a team player – and the team is 4,700 strong. Of course, you won’t be interacting with all your colleagues, but you’ll be able to carry the ball within your group.
- We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions – there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
- We keep thinking forward: Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We hope you’re this type of person.
The purpose of all the work we do at Elekta is to help clinicians improve patients’ lives.
What you’ll do at Elekta
The DevOps team is a service-oriented group providing the engineering team of approximately 70 people with IT infrastructure, tools and tools support for software development and continuous integration. As a member of the team, you will work on a wide range of tasks with a focus on Linux administration, infrastructure automation for provisioning of virtual machines and containers both on-premises and in the cloud, networking and security, and proactive monitoring and maintenance of infrastructure on premise and in Azure.
We follow an agile methodology (SAFe) and you will be part of a scrum team. You will interact frequently with your team members as well as other development teams and the IT organization.
The right stuff
To be a suitable candidate for this position we think you are an experienced Linux System Administrator or Software Engineer with DevOps experience. We believe you have a relevant university degree such as Computer Science or extensive experience.
We think you have earlier experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Linux System administration
- Automation of server provisioning and maintenance (tools like SaltStack or Ansible)
- Virtualization and container technology (KVM, Docker, etc.)
- Good working knowledge in scripting languages such as Python, bash, etc.
- Network configuration and design
Knowledge or experience in the following areas is a merit:
- Standard tools and technology for DevOps (e.g. SCM, CI/CD Pipelines)
- Today we use tools such as: Jenkins, GIT, Subversion, Artifactory, and Prometheus
- Cloud solutions and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban and/or SAFe)
What you’ll bring with you
Besides living by our values, your problems solving skills, ability to structure and organize tasks an information and your communication skills will be success factors in this position. To fit well with your responsibilities and with the DevOps team, we think you are a trustworthy person a strong theoretical understanding of the relevant technologies, who likes working hands-on and continuously learning new things. You have strong communication skills and must be fluent in English.
We will read applications continuously so please send us your application today! The last day to apply is February 25th.