- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a C/C++ developer with System Test/Troubleshooter focus?
We are growing and seeking enthusiastic, creative, intelligent, and fun individuals to join us in a variety of roles.
In return, we can offer you a fun and challenging environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
We are looking for smart, self-motivated product developers who love solving complex problems to join our truly exceptional development teams that work with integration and troubleshooting in our virtual system.
Employer: Dfind IT
Ort: Göteborg (Gothenburg)
Extent: Full time
Last day to apply: 2016-02-29
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: [email protected]
- You love troubleshooting and digging into complex problems where it is not evident what causes the failed checkpoints or other symptoms you see; you have a passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions rather than just lining up personal statements on your CV.
- You think repetitive tasks are so boring that you do anything to automate them so you can focus on the fun troubleshooting instead.
- You have an eye for product development and can talk eloquently on a range of topics due to your experiences and also from reading and experimentation.
- For you it´s more than a job.
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing and highly autonomous. You’ll be working directly with your Product Owner (OPO) and stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great software.
Among other things, refactoring and Continuous Delivery are defining concepts and we are constantly striving to improve the way we work. We are not perfect and not afraid to say so. We recognize we have many problems which need solving and a long way to go on our journey of continues improvement, and we believe in trying new things that suits your team, e.g.:
- Software Craftsmanship
- Reserved time for improvements and innovations
- Katas, Coding Dojos
- Knowledge sharing from external channels
Technologies We Use
To understand our product IP Protocols and Routing in an embedded environment is essential. Most of our product code is C/C++, test scripts is TTCN and Perl and Python for environment scripts.
We are interested in candidates from any background as long as you have keen understanding of IP protocols and IP-based routing in an embedded environment and a passion to learn and develop new competences. Here is a (not exclusive) list of technologies that we currently use:
- C++, C, TTCN, Python, Perl
- GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- 3GPP Routing protocols
- TCP, UDP, L2TP, TLS,..
- ASAN, Coverity
Do you recognize yourself and want to join a great team?
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.