- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The World Loves is a creative digital agency and together we make design more thoughtful. We are young, fun-loving and ambitious agency helping renown clients with their challenges.
We are looking for UX professionals that enjoy challenges and can deliver high quality research, design sketches and is aware of the current trends in the digital filed. We offer you a central role in the creation of exciting digital experiences. You will explore and build a diverse set of skills within the experience design field, while being a part of a vibrant, cross-disciplinary team.
- A problem solver
- Passionate about technology and how people engage and interact with it
- Familiar with the methods and frameworks of user experience design
- Comfortable with ambiguity and responsibility
- A self-starter
- Creative but also pragmatic
- Higher education in a field relevant for user experience design
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
Your core duties would include:
- Designing interactive wireframes, site maps, and flowcharts
- Conducting user and usability analysis
- Creating documentation such as, but not limited to, personas, detailed UX/design specifications and presentations, competitive and comparative audits
- Conducting user tests
- Participating and facilitating sketching sessions and ideation workshops
- Ongoing industry research on current trends and technologies
To apply, send your application including a portfolio and CV to [email protected]
For further questions feel free to contact the e-mail address above or call
We'll go through application continuously.