- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
FindAWay Technology is looking for a senior product designer to help one of our customers develop their product.
The customer is building the next generation in travel search, integrating multiple products relevant to travel and travel planning. The customer is currently present in 12 countries and work with people from all over the world.
- Continue developing the customer's website UX/UI design;
- Rapidly create and test various feature prototypes;
- Create mobile app UX/UI design from scratch;
- Define feature roadmap to achieve business goals. Focus on onboarding, first session experience and retention;
- User research. Run user tests, conduct user interviews, field study, surveys, etc.;
- Collaborate with the system architect and development team on requirements, product roadmap and prioritization;
- Create JIRA tickets with feature specifications and requirements;
- Collaborate with marketing team on marketing strategy, brand development and visual design;
- Hire product and marketing designers. Participate in the process of hiring the development team;
Who we are looking for:
- 12+ years of experience in UX/UI design. Strong knowledge of design processes, principles and tools: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Miro, Principle, Invision, etc.
- 5+ years in people management. Experience in managing a development team, and the ability to build, lead and motivate teams;
- 5+ years of experience working in a startup, understanding the product/market fit search process;
- 3+ years of experience in conducting user research and user interviews;
- Knowledge of Travel Market. Be aware of how it monetizes, how the data is distributed, what is GDS and NDC, etc.
- Experience in product analytics: working with Google Spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hotjar/Smartlook, etc.. Experience with A/B testing. Basic knowledge of data science is a plus;
- Experience in creating prototypes: Axure, Invision, Airtable, HTML/CSS, etc.
- Background or experience in software development. Knowledge of basic development processes and frameworks: Agile, Scrum, Continuous delivery, Testing environment, etc.
- Self-motivated and autonomous. Have full ownership of product design area;
- High attention to details, seing the big picture but being able to zoom in;
- Advanced spoken and written English;