- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, trams, and e-buses to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join us as a Verification and Validation Designer in Gothenburg, Sweden and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
As a Software V&V Designer you will participate in software development by ensuring that the software artefacts comply with their specification and that the overall software fits for its intended use and environment. You will detail and perform all activities related to the verification and validation of software. Identify if activities need to be exported to system, product or hardware and follow-up results. Interface with design teams to share and detail the results of software verification & validation activities. Agree with Software Verification & Validation Manager on strategy, scheduling, and budget, and share progress, results, and issues during execution.
You are result and data driven and enjoy working in network. You are comfortable in an international and multi-cultural environment and on-time delivery for you is trouble-free.
Your key responsibilities?
- Contribute to the definition of the Software Verification and Validation (V&V) strategy in the Software V&V Plan, and act proactively for its implementation
- Define analysis and testing methodology for selected deliverables
- Define software functional test descriptions from input requirements (i.e. in black box) or from design and source code (i.e. in white box) covering equivalence classes and/or boundary values
- Define additional test descriptions based on own experience of similar software in similar environments
- Implement test descriptions in test procedures and test scripts and execute and report them
- Ensure verifiability of requirements and traceability from tests to requirements
- Perform and report allocated analysis activities (specification, architecture, design and test analysis, code reviews…)
- Verify configuration of development tools (compilers, coding rules verifiers, static analyzers…)
- Ensure the highest level of automation of the analysis and test activities
- Manage configuration and change management cycle related with V&V activities (test scripts, configuration files, defect tracking, etc.);
- Provide valuable feedback for Return of Experience (REX) sessions and continuous improvement.
- Engineering degree and/or Master’s degree
- Some experience in software analysis and software testing
- C / C++ and Python development
- Great knowledge of embedded systems and safety architecture
- Agile and Scrum way of developing
- English and Swedish business fluent
- You have experience in the field of railway
- Knowledgeable of railway software analysis and testing
- You have good knowledge of vital or secure software analysis and testing
- CENELEC standard for safety railway product
Alstom is the leading company in the railway sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.