- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging position with a wide range of exciting responsibilities and if you like to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, you?ve come to the right place!
About the position:
We are now seeking a DevOps Engineer to our new Tools team within Development. The purpose of the Tools team is to build and maintain tools and processes that enable NetEnt to deliver software reliably, repeatedly with a high level of automation. You will be part of development organization but will work closely together with both development and operations.
Who are you?
We are searching for an additional high motivated team-player with a positive attitude and a strong can-do mentality. You must have a brilliant ability to analyze and see the big picture and always find the best ways forward in all possible situations. Last, but absolutely not least, you must be passionate about process improvement and have the drive to increase overall customer satisfaction.
What?s your background?
We believe you're either a developer who has an interest in deployment and operations or a sysadmin who has a passion for scripting, coding and development. Either way, you are a person who has pushed beyond your defined area of competence and who has a more holistic view of your technical environments. You have passion for bridging the gap between development and operations.
Your profile includes:
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Scripting skills
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Know your way around Linux
- General understanding of operations processes, e.g. ITIL
- General understanding of development processes and programming
- Experience with configuration management tools, preferably puppet
- Passion for automation
- A will of structuring and clarifying ways of working
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Documentation skills
- Interest of new technologies
Since our working language is English high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
We're looking forward to your application in English!