- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Malmö
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full for us to present your profile to our Customer.
Science/Engineering, Master of Science or experience from Game and Software Engineering. Big plus if you have experience in building your own 3D models. Please note that the client is not looking for a 3D designer.
You will be embedded in one or more of the development teams working with planners.
IPEX delivers solutions to all the clients retailers. All solutions are made to help customers and co-workers in all customer meetings, from a mobile phone to the larger stores.
- Be part of a diverse, international, and knowledgeable team with great colleagues.
- Be driven by a customer value mindset and conduct data science practices with an end-to-end perspective: business understanding, iterative exploration, agile development, operationalization, monitoring, and continuous improvement.
- Apply your knowledge in Graphic Development to a wide variety of deliveries across the IPEX Product Portfolio.
- Be expected to excel in communication with colleagues and collaborators across the world.
- Be expected to excel in English.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Development of real time 3D engines.
- Developing shaders.
- Working with Babylon.js or Three.js.
- Familiar with the product technical lifecycle.
- Experience in the DevOps/agile way of working.
- Education: Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
Preferred competence and experience:
Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Enjoy solving problems and create efficiency in the development.
- Team Work Experience.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called for an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm-based consultancy and competence firm with a focus on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer/consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!