This role is within our Global Online Digital team, which is using digital technologies to reinvent the experience of becoming a Volvo customer. There's no reason the experience of buying a car should be painful and difficult – it should be as enjoyable and exciting as actually having a new car. That is our mission.
What you'll do
You will be developing front-end software for a consumer-facing product across more than 100 countries. We build the end-to-end experience for online sales/subscriptions of cars, global campaigns as well as frameworks for other parts. Your responsibilities will include rapid development of prototypes/concepts, and regular product development and support.
You should have a start-up experience where you have quickly developed prototypes and catalyzed product development in a fast-paced, fluid environment. It’s a plus, if you have also worked in bigger matrix organizations. You are a hands-on developer with front-end experience. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development standard methodologies and best practices.
We are looking for someone with below skills to be able to succeed in this role:
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a front-end engineer
• Experience in Typescript programming and in building UIs with HTML and CSS.
• Expertise in React.js and demonstrated experience in Next.js framework.
• Experience in using one or more cloud providers like AWS or Azure. Someone who has experience in building accessible and performant websites.
• Experience with headless content management systems.
• Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
• Experience in working with ecommerce checkout and integrating various payment platforms (STRIPE, DIBS, Paypal, Klarna, etc).
• Finally, share passion for cars and developments in the auto industry.
Hur du söker jobbet
Ansökan sker via e-post till [email protected]. Vänligen använd rubriken/referensen "Frontend Developer JR-25814".