About the job
We are now looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join our R&D Department to help us develop future innovative and sustainable business solutions. In this role you are:
- Designing and implementing reusable/scalable connection solutions to various systems.
- Continuously exploring new technology to find new and better ways to implement our solution.
- Integrating, testing, and verifying the implementation.
- Cooperating with other development teams to create the best solution.
- Applying long-term vision, making the code maintainable, reusable, and clean.
- Cooperating with stakeholders to design and deliver business-viable solutions.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and business processes to support fast growing business unit. Working with our agile teams in Sweden and Poland, the Backend Developer will help us to build configurable backend connectors to various systems such as ERP, IoT or webservices. R&D team goal is to deliver secure, high-performance, cost-effective & scalable code to support and expand the current functionality. This is a mid to senior-level role, so we are looking for experienced developers who love coding but also helping and mentoring other developers.
If you meet the following qualifications, and you’re looking for an exciting position at an international company, we welcome your application.
- Solid knowledge of C#/.net
- Experience of microservices, cloud, containers and databases
- Knowledge of common Web techniques as REST, ASP.NET Core, SQL/NOSQL
- Adaptability to changing business requirements
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with working with ERP systems
What we offer
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence.
How to apply
If you think we’re a good match, apply today! Selection is done continuously so don’t miss your chance. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ellen Jingrot, Talent Acquisition, at [email protected]. For questions regarding the position, please contact Andreas Beckman, Product Director R&D, at [email protected].
At Novacura we are passionate about solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses. We work with several business systems and our own unique product - Novacura Flow, a low-code development platform that helps, among others, to extend ERP systems. We are a global organization with close cooperation between our offices in different countries and we have high ambitions to continue to develop and grow in all our markets.