Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Java Developer who is experienced in working with DevOps environment and familiar with build tools and automation.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Responsible to design and develop applications, and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
● Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
● Research new technologies or methodologies that can improve the architecture, user experience, or development process.
● Collaborate with the rest of the project members and the engagement manager to design and launch new features.
● Responsible for the development of CRM, customer service applications, invoice layout and the marketing automation platform.
● Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
Who you are:
● Have solid experience in building backend solutions in Java 11+, integrations and services, such as developing APIs and event driven applications.
● Have experience working in DevOps environment and familiar with build tools and automation.
● Have expert level knowledge of Java Service integration with Web Services, REST/SOAP, and microservices-based frameworks.
● Excellent communication and mentoring skills and can write and speak in English.
● Expertise in migrations between different tools and platforms e.g. Bitbucket to GitHub, Jenkins to GitHub Actions, on prem to AWS.