About Etraveli Group
We are an innovative and modern organization built on a foundation of e-commerce and travel-technology expertise. We want our customers to experience the world, while we take care of the technology that enables traveling. In addition to having one of the market’s most sophisticated technical solutions for connecting travelers and flights, we’ve partnered with Booking.com (exclusive partnership in Europe), Google Flights, Skyscanner and Kayak. Successful in e-commerce, on the edge of technology development and with vast experience in the travel industry—we are able to offer you the best of three worlds.
Life at Etraveli Group
Depending on how you want to grow we want to listen in on your future career plan. To be able to inspire you to be your best within a fast moving industry we work hard to provide for the best prerequisites to make you feel that you belong together with us on our journey, by giving you a lot of work freedom, time for self studies, having recurring Hackathons, Dev weeks and a lot other fun activities together within the team and across the company to foster a great culture
- We are a happy and open bunch of people who enjoy our work and enjoy working together.
- Working with us you get access to resources and great professionals to help grow in your role.
- We are playing to win and will be committed to supporting you on your Etraveli-journey.
Do you want to be part of the next step in our growth journey?
In alignment with the growing targets and needs, we are currently on the lookout for a Software Tester to become part of one of our tight-knit front end team in Gothenburg, where we are continuously looking to find new ways of working that decrease complexity and provide the tools for team members to do their best work. With us, you will be testing applications that serve millions of happy customers. In order to be considered for this role you need to be a curious and creative individual with a strong passion for testing and have working experience from a software testing position in an agile team.
- In close collaboration with the developers, test new features as well as bug fixes
- As an integral part of the team, break down new features from the acceptance criteria to ensure the proper path forward for development
- Execute automated test scripts
- Help with debugging and fixing existing failed automated test cases
- Maintain existing automation framework and suggest improvements
- Help design and execute regression test suites
- Work closely with developers and product owners
- Propose new testing methods, tools and frameworks
- Previous working experience in software testing
- Good verbal and written skills in primarily English
- Strong knowledge in Swedish and other languages is considered a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to grasp the bigger picture from the end user perspective
- Attention to detail and a testing mindset (identifying and focusing on the important things)
- Enjoy working in an agile environment together as a team
When working at Etraveli Group you will always feel that you are trusted and that you can rely on others to help you. To work together as a team and feel that you are challenged in a way that helps you evolve within your profession. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. But not just that.
What else do we offer?
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, just a stone's throw away from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. We continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackathon and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
- To kick the day off just right, we serve breakfast at the office every morning.
Welcome to Etraveli Group.