- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Remote
- Duration: x12months
- Start: TBD
Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
Automation & Orchestration at SAN Service Area Lab Operations is responsible for development of a service catalog and service delivery lifecycle management framework with an accompanying API and frontend interface for the client.
- Design and maintain a CI / CD toolset to enable seamless deployment of new versions of the framework.
- Design and maintain logging and monitoring toolset to quickly identify any issues within the framework.
- Handle day-to-day operations responsibilities for the framework and implement improvements where and when necessary.
The client now in pursuit of a senior architect with extensive experience in systems integration, automation and architecture.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Experience in developing REST API CRUD applications.
- Experience in developing user interfaces with an UX approach.
- Experience with testing and CI/CD tools
- Experience with containerized service deployment.
- Used to working in a team with an Agile based way of working.
- Experience with DevOps.
- Customer-oriented and service-minded.
Preferred competence and experience:
Any Linux flavor
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- Upload your CV in word format.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm-based consultancy and competence firm with a focus on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer/consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!