- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a seasoned Splunk expert looking for your next challenge? Sandvik IT is seeking a customer centric Senior Splunk Solution Architect with a can-do attitude to join our team and provide us with expertise in designing and implementing Splunk solutions for our clients!
About the job
In this position, you design and implement Splunk solutions for clients, ensuring they meet their requirements and objectives – this means that you collaborate with different stakeholders to gather requirements, develop and implement solutions and provide with ongoing support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities for expanding and optimizing Splunk solutions, usage and environment, including optimizing cost and performance.
- Providing technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members.
- Staying up to date with the latest Splunk technology and trends.
- Designing services and solutions around the product – analyzing the requirements and expectations.
- Project management and procurement demand and support, as well as creating solution prototypes.
The location for this position is either in Stockholm or Sandviken.
We’re looking for someone with a degree in computer science, engineering or another related field. Accompanied by your academic background is an in-depth portfolio, consisting of extensive experience in Splunk or similar tools, Enterprise Security, IT Service Intelligence and Information Technology. Navigating in an international setting as this one calls for excellent skills in English, while knowing Swedish is beneficial.
To be successful in this role, you also need experience in/of:
- Networking, security and infrastructure concepts
- Data onboarding to Splunk via various methods
- Linux/Unix background with scripting for automation and troubleshooting
- Python scripting
- Logging and troubleshooting
- SPL queries, creation of knowledge objects: Dashboards, Reports, Alerts and Macros
Furthermore, these things are not a definitive requirement, but advantageous nonetheless:
- Ability to lead projects
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
- ITIL certified
- Splunk Cluster admin or Linux Certificate
- Ansible, CI/CD tools and experienced user of Git and Jira
- Broader level of experience within Enterprise Monitoring & Event Management
- Working knowledge of SecDevOps, SAFe and Agile Way of Working
- Integrated Splunk with various monitoring tools and applications
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial. We believe that success is a team effort so we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
Send your application no later than April 11, 2023. Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0052298).
As we aim for a fair recruitment process, we utilize assessment tools to safeguard objectivity. When you apply for this job, you will therefore receive an invitation via email to a personality and logic ability test. Feedback comes immediately after the test has been completed and the selection process begins after the application deadline.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Daniel Åkerlöf, recruiting manager, +46 (0)26 261 690 or at [email protected]
Union contacts - Sweden
Anders Rönnqvist, Unionen, +46 (0)26 263 010
Göran Norell, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)26 266 574
Peter Olsson-Andrée, Ledarna, +46 (0)26 261 984
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)26 261 444.
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group providing solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining and infrastructure industries. We are at the forefront of digitalization and focus on optimizing our customers’ processes. Our world-leading offering includes equipment, tools, services and digital solutions for machining, mining, rock excavation and rock processing. In 2022 the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 112 billion SEK in about 150 countries within continuing operations.