- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
At Mölnlycke Health Care, we are on a mission to empower health care professionals to improve patients quality of life. We aim to design experiences around customer and user needs, innovating to really make things better and to continuous improve every day. Now you have the chance to join us in this endeavor!
What's in it for you?
Mölnlycke Health Care is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to give health care professionals and patients products and solutions to fit their needs in their every-day challenges.
We are looking for a UX Specialist who is motivated to learn, discover and evolve our digital products together with the delivery teams as well as to collaborate to find the best way possible for the holistic customer experience at Mölnlycke.
What you will do:
As a UX Specialist within the Customer Experience process area at IT, you will work together with a delivering team by removing obstacles and helping them understand user needs and UX principles. You’ll contribute to initiatives and day-to-day work through user centered UX and UI design methodology and skills, and close collaboration with product owner, engineers, and other teams and stakeholders across the organization.
You will contribute to the UX work in the delivery team end-to-end, from discovery to execution with support from CX lead and guild.
You’ll help us meet the customers where they are and work to solve their problems in a coordinated and efficient way.
You'll advocate for the customer and exceptional design with a high level of craft and exceptional service design.
You’ll develop an in-depth understanding of the end user’s needs and motivations, through brainstorming, research, and workshops, to convert it into appealing, highly usable interfaces of digital products, e.g. mobile and web applications, to deliver a positive user experience.
If all that sounds appealing, then here is what we would like you to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, interface design, user experience design, human computer interaction or equivalent education.
- You’ve been designing for 3+ years, so you understand all aspects of product architecture, interaction and visual design, and UX research.
- Proficiency and experience from working in Figma.
- When faced with uncertainty or complexity, you have a proven knack for innovation methods that help build empathy, clarity and simplicity.
- You seek to understand your user groups and build great tools to make their work and lives easier.
- You are a systems thinker and can build solutions that work as part of a larger ecosystem of tools. You can move nimbly between digital journeys and real-world, face-to-face customer experiences.
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator, who can inspire and work with not only design partners, but many other stakeholders from marketing to engineering.
- You have a strong technological understanding and can easily navigate limitations and possibilities to set direction for achievable and excellent user experiences for the short and long term.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
- You have a portfolio (or work samples) of relevant past projects.
- High proficiency in English.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
We strive to have a diverse mix of people from different cultures, ages, geographies and genders, to reflect the world in which we operate and to facilitate innovative thinking across the business.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you! Please apply at earliest convenience, we are revieweing candidates continuously.