- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Front End Developer to join the manufacturing systems team.
Descriptions of the activity, role and responsibilities:
Service & Project
- Engage as hands-on Senior Frontend Developer and Frontend Architect, on an ag-ile team which will develop and maintain multiple products and perform R&D to lay the foundation for future application landscape.
- Create functional and technical concepts for scalable, reliable, and secure web applications by utilizing established and state-of-the-art software design pattern.
- Design and develop client model for proof-of-concept, mini-service applications deployed across varying infrastructure (On-prem, Cloud).
- Technical maintenance of applications, which includes producing suggestions on how/what to do and implementing these in accordance with team and architect decisions:
- Updating and maintaining dependencies and frameworks
- Updating and maintaining build tools used to build and package the ap-plication.
- Validate the application according to applicable web standards and im-plementing necessary changes.
- Work includes feature development and bug fixing in the applications.
- Work will include creating and maintain documentation.
- Experience of web frameworks (preferably AngularJS and Vue.js)
- Experience of dependency management and tools (preferably npm)
- Experience of build tools (preferably Gulp and webpack)
- Experience of developing Single Page Applications
- Experience of web application standards
- Experience of Git
- Experience of Node.js
- Experience of Jira
- Experience of Docker
- Experience of Jenkins
- Experience of UI/UX development
- Experience of IntelliJ