- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At IST we think personality is just as important as skill. We have a busy time ahead of us, and we’re searching for several people to join us as we take on these new challenges. Right now, we are on the lookout for a Product Owner to join our Strategy and Vision department in Sweden.
More than 5 million users. 400 co-workers and 9 offices. From Stockholm in Sweden to Schmalkalden in central Germany. We are the leading Edtech company in Scandinavia!
For more than 35 years we have made the everyday life easier for students, parents, teachers and managers. Together with our users we develop digital solutions for a better way of learning. We combine technical competence with work experience from schools to change the world. Do you also want to make a difference? Welcome!
We offer a fulltime position as Product Owner with placement at our Växjö or Stockholm office and possibilities for partly flexible workplace. On a personal level we strive for continuity, equal possibilities for all and flexibility to balance the work-life puzzle of all employees.
About the role
As a Product Owner at IST you will work as a part of our Strategy and Vision department where you will join a team of other Product Owners, Product managers and UX Designers located in Växjö, Linköping and Stockholm, Sweden.
- You work hands-on together with the development team to prioritize, plan and deliver software that meets the customers’ expectations. You are also responsible for release and maintenance coordination for your responsible systems.
- You have a key role in leading the priorities and product backlog towards our common strategy and vision and ensure sustainable products and product quality.
- Your daily tasks include handling and breaking down requirements and specifying acceptance criterias.
- You make sure to have good knowledge about our vision and become a product expert and know our users' ways of working. You are responsible for bringing that knowledge to the team.
- You have a passion for understanding our users and making them satisfied creating the best products.
- You work in close collaboration with UX Designers to define the best possible user experience.
To be the right person for this job, you have quite a few years' experience in development projects of various sizes. You might also, but do not have to have, experience from being a Product owner. It’s an advantage if you have a technical background and understanding of software development. And as you will on a regular basis talk to Scandinavian customers you also need to talk and understand Swedish.
You either have an academic degree in a software related field or you have worked in a similar role before. We believe you have great communication skills and a true commitment, not only contributing to the team and the people around you, but to the organization as a whole. As a person you show great responsibility, tend to make things happen and welcome change. We believe that you quickly adapt to new situations and enjoy being part of an agile, constantly changing environment.
If this sound like the right challenge for you, make sure to apply as soon as possible at https://career.ist.com/. We will not consider applications submitted by e-mail. Apply before 2023-04-09 - but don’t wait, applications are processed continuously.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail or give us a call.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!