- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about product ownership in a wide technology area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Prioritize & build roadmaps together with your highly competent technical teams;
Build bridges with your stakeholders;
- Facilitate and manage vendor relationships;
- Be an owner of a service portfolio;
- Ensure compliance adherence in your area;
- Deliver financial planning and take care of the licensing for your products.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in a role that requires you to spend a lot of time communicating with stakeholders and building bridges with the rest of the organization;
- Experience in planning finances and being responsible for licensing for vendor products;
- Experience working with change, problem, and incident processes;
- Being able to delegate when needed;
- Having experience or understanding the agile ways of working;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Having knowledge or understanding in at least one of the following: Red Hat products (RHEL servers, Satellite, OpenSCAP, Insights), Puppet, Foreman, Hiera/Git, vSphere, CI/CD, Microsoft Azure or other cloud service; providers (knowledge/understanding in some of these would be considered an advantage);
- Having knowledge or understanding in any of the following areas: IBM WebSphere, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle BI, Oracle Form;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or a related field (would be considered as an advantage).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work - together we make a difference.
Join our leadership team and work with two highly competent teams of infrastructure engineers in delivering towards our resilience, automation, public cloud objectives, lifecycle duties. Since there are many products across two teams, it's the breadth, and not the depth that matters" Marius Babrauskas, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 31.05.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Marius Babrauskas, phone number with country code +37068736515)
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-latvia-and-lithuania?preview=true).
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3650-5450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-latvia-and-lithuania?preview=true).
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here! (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-estonia)
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.