As a UX designer, you will work strategically in different focus areas together with the design lead and UX researcher. Together, you will be the guardian of the overall user experience for Keystone Education Group marketplaces and online products.
You will work closely with both business and our in-house tech department, exploring both business and customer needs as well as creating detailed concepts for different digital products.
We want to learn from and grow with our audience. We want you to build a bridge between customers and our business. Building brands and services at Keystone means taking a fluid, iterative approach. Beta today. Better tomorrow.
- Conducting user and business research and testing
- Visualize concepts and solutions using sketches, prototypes, and blueprints
- Facilitate and collaborate with stakeholders, designers, and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders around you (e.g., Conduct workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc.)
We are looking for someone
- An energetic person that loves to collaborate and is a kick-ass communicator.
- Someone that is not afraid to help shape the design culture of a fast-growing company
- Has at least 5 years of design experience and preferably within search engines, e-commerce, or tech startups.
- Has relevant education and working proficiency in English. Swedish is a plus
- Some of us work remotely and some at the Stockholm office, but we enjoy IRL meets once a week in the Stockholm office and Beers on Fridays!
- You are familiar with tools such as Figma, Axure, Adobe or equivalent.
- Has a sweet portfolio with how your creative work has shaped UX experiences
What we provide:
- An International and open working atmosphere with colleagues from many nationalities
- To be in the lead of a fast-growing company
- Plenty of space for initiative and the ability to grow your own skills and experience
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
- Hybrid working, but with a team that also enjoys meeting up IRL and having a Friday beer or Monday breakfast at the office found centrally in Stockholm.
- To be a part of a product team who cares deeply for our customers.
You will be surrounded by a talented, ambitious, and curious team who loves to listen, discuss ideas, and help in any way they can. We are a diverse team consisting of people from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds. At Keystone, you will both give and receive tasks from others. Collaboration is crucial. You will share your learnings and victories over team meetings. This is a workplace where you will have the chance to grow as a teammate and designer.
Keystone is trusted by more than 110 million unique prospective students every year to help students and learners make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes, namely, which higher education degree program or course to attend.
In turn, Keystone helps over 5 750 education institutions reach, recruit, and enroll students in more than 190 countries, across 460 student websites, including Masterstudies.com, Bachelorstudies.com, Educations.com, Studentum.se, and FindAMasters. Keystone also operates a range of other global student recruitment services, including Blueberry.nu, Keystone Sports and Keystone Recruit.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Keystone is backed by Viking Venture and Verdane, two leading Nordic venture firms. With offices across the Nordics, Germany, and the UK, Keystone has an international staff of more than 500+ employees. We are a vibrant and talented group of global citizens with a true passion for education and technology, and our vision is to help everyone in the world find the right education.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.