- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
They are inviting you to become part of a dynamic community of engineers with skills to develop and maintain warm client relationships. Both full time and part-time hourly-paid positions are being recruited.
Content needs an audience and vice-versa. Client is bringing them together. We let the world´s largest operators, content providers, and organizations access-all-areas with our IP transit services. We transport 12 billion minutes of voice per year. We let people roam like they never left home thanks to our global IPX backbone.
Client is an international provider of telecommunication services based in Solna. The largest telecommunications group in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
In this role as a Network Support Engineer, you will be part of an international team working in inspiring environments in Solna. We aim to provide the best possible customer experience throughout the onboarding, customer support, service assurance, and billing processes.
Together with our team, you will support our customers through telephone, e-mail or web interface. Apart from troubleshooting, your responsibilities will also include interacting with peers and update customers on a regular basis to resolve each case in an efficient and qualitative way. With your superior ability to satisfy customers, you aim to exceed their expectations.
They are offering you a position where it is possible for you to pick your shifts and create your own schedule.
• University degree within Network Engineering or/and Communication Systems.
• Experience with TCP/IP Technologies (transmission, voice, roaming, Ethernet).
• You have worked with large network management.
• Understanding of different network architecture, components and signaling.
• Knowledge of VOIP, OSI model and Backbone network (Merit).
• Advantage if you have Cisco/Juniper Certification.
• Fluent English on a technical and professional level.
• A good understanding of a multi-cultural environment and interest to work in such.
• An ability to easily learn and adapt new routines, support systems, technologies.
• An ambition to improve your work environment and routines
• Interest in putting in the effort to connect with your team members to create a positive work environment
• Communicate regularly and effectively with customers to provide updates on ongoing incidents and log all actions taken in the appropriate system
• Perform in-depth analysis and troubleshooting on the incidents reported by customers or those identified through monitoring systems
• Initiate Escalation process, drive progress and overall ownership throughout the process
• Form case specific task forces and drive progress in the incident process
• Keep track of SLA thresholds and commitments and chase information and progress status with other internal units and external providers.
• Exemplify the company values & code of ethics in the daily workflow
The following skills are meriting:
• ITIL knowledge
• Basic programming skills in Python, SQL etc
• Project management experience
• Lean, Six Sigma, BPM and/or other similar discipline
A continuous 24/7/365 shift list where it is possible for you to pick your shifts and create your own schedule.
This is a long-term consultancy assignment and we are collaborating with MultiMind Bemanning who will handle the recruitment process. Please direct all questions and queries directly to MultiMind.
As an employee at MultiMind, you are entitled to preventive health care through a beneficial discount on gym memberships, participate in fun events and having a dedicated Staffing & Recruitment Manager that continuously monitors your career development and ensures good work conditions.