- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be a part of the Embedded Applications team and we are responsible for the applications and camera specific functionality on our Embedded Linux or Android camera platforms. We work closely with our other embedded team, who are responsible for the OS development and board bring up. Together with our interfacing teams with specialists in HW, IR, FPGA, SDK, production etc. we design, develop and maintain the software in our cameras and IR modules.
Sounds interesting? Have a look here!
We don’t just come to work every day. We have the privilege of helping save lives and livelihoods. You will have the privilege working with products that are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe and protect our environment. We empower real-life heroes to do their jobs more effectively and it’s an honor and responsibility that fuels everything we do. If you have a passion for advanced technology and hardware - Join us!
- Design, develop and maintain our C++ Software Platform, on our embedded Linux cameras/IR modules
- Plan and follow up your own work as well as signal deviations in time
- Deliver SW functionality with great customer value
- Support colleagues to ensure we succeed together
- Contribute to our team´s ambition of continuously improving our way of working and becoming more efficient
- Several years of experience as an Embedded C++ Software Engineer
- Good understanding of Embedded Linux
- M.Sc.Eng / B.Sc.Eng in computer science or similar relevant experience within relevant area
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (preferably also Swedish)
You have an entrepreneurial problem-solving mindset and you get things done. Another personality we value is a good and skilled team member focus and you are able to work independently. Communicative personality with a can-do attitude is also of great importance. You thrive on taking a big responsibility and share your knowledge with others!
About the company
Opportunity to develop your career with the world's leading company in thermal and sensing technology
- At Teledyne FLIR, you get a unique opportunity to experience how cutting-edge R&D, software- and hardware development come together under one roof. We do our research, our development, and our manufacturing
- Friendly culture with a focus on collaboration, problem-solving, and creativity
- Our cameras are connected to our Eco-system and you will be involved in the complete solution where different FLIR sites worldwide contribute to the Eco-system
In this process, Teledyne Flir cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, [email protected].