- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are the Research team of Adform, a 15-year-old Danish global digital media advertisement company that retains a strong start-up feel. The Research team consists of four autonomous teams spread across Europe (London, Warsaw, Vilnius and Copenhagen), working on bleeding edge research and development projects for Adform's rapid growing advertisement business.
Do you want to be a part of a very exiting journey, working in an
inspiring environment with all the newest features and tools within
development, such as Scala, Kafka, Vertica and Spark? And do you want
to be a part of a dynamic team, and make the best solutions in the
future with challenging tasks?
Then you might be the person we are looking for, joining the best
resourced European display ad tech company Adform, with around 650
people in 15 European countries and US?
Currently, we are looking for more brilliant minds to join the
Research team in Copenhagen!
We offer a leading platform focused on programmatic advertising with
key competences in ad serving, optimization, data management and rich
media. Our platform is built on proprietary technology and is
constantly updated with new industry leading features.
WE EXPECT YOU:
* Research and prototype new ideas that pushes the envelope of
ad-tech, in collaboration with Scientists and Product Owners.
* Design, develop, own and operate production services and research
* Improve the way we develop software and manage our services, by
employing Agile methodologies and continuously improving our
development and service infrastructure.
* Actively participate in open-source projects, external meet-ups
and conferences. Mentor Jr. Engineers and raise our standards of
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* A masters degree in computer engineering / computer science / math
/ physics or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of industry experience with Developing large-scale
distributed system for a production environment.
* Experience with Java/Scala/Python/SQL.
* Highly-available, high-throughput low-latency systems and
* Large-scale DWH development and related technologies like Hadoop,
Spark, Vertica, Redshift, Elasticsearch etc.
* Stream analytics and related technologies like Kafka, Storm, Spark
Streaming, Aerospike, Dynamo, Cassandra etc.
* Devops and related technologies like Team City, Docker, Mesos,
Puppet, Chef etc
* You have a couple of years experience working in a Scandinavian
WOULD HELP HAVING A LOT OF EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE IN:
* Developing and operationalizing machine learning models.
* Advertisement domain knowledge.
WE ARE OFFERING:
* Work on highly challenging & interesting data problems that often
involves bleeding-edge technology.
* Collaborate with lots of great engineers, scientists and
management that understands the value of technology.
* A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and
* A flat, frank and fun working environment with a strong start-up
* Opportunity for personal and professional development.
* New bright modern surroundings in the pleasant district of
Christianshavn 200 meters from metro.
* Lovely lunch scheme and committed colleagues.
QUESTIONS AND APPLICATION:
IT + Engineering / JKS is responsible for the recruitment process. If
you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please send
your application, CV and relevant vouchers by mail
to: [email protected]
If you have questions, please feel free to contact senior consultant
at IT+Engineering/JKS, Monica Schultz, tel +45 30 85 12 99
Kontakt oss for mer informasjon