- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Business Information Modeler (BIM) is responsible for transforming business information into models (most often logical data models) and managing the enterprise data model. The emphasis on this position is the ?modeling of the business? that is required for a successful data warehouse. This goes beyond the role of a typical application level ?data modeler? in that it requires modeling from an ?enterprise perspective? rather than from a single business function perspective. The BIM is proficient in industry standard techniques for process modeling and data modeling. Within data modeling, the BIM must be proficient in 3rd normal form relational modeling. Dimensional modeling experience would be a strong added value for online analytical processing. This role must be experienced in group facilitation with participants from diverse business functions and work skills. This includes analyzing a customer?s business requirements and taking the lead in translating those requirements and strategies into feasible products, solutions, and services. The BIM may be the Lead Consultant on a project.
- Applies in depth disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related disciplines and industry practices.
- Gather and document client requirements and translate these into process designs
- Prepare process models in accordance with the guidelines/conventions of designated process modeling methodology, includes creation and maintenance of process descriptions and glossary of terms.
- Facilitate the exposure of process data from functional experts and the user community.
- Provide mapping between existing processes and proposed replacement processes.
- Design and normalize the logical data model to third normal form.
- Facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from the functional experts and the user community.
- Prepare fully refined data models in accordance with the guidelines/conventions of Integration DEFinition (IDEF) or equivalent methodology.
- Develop and manage data models and associated metadata for the enterprise.
- Maintain and publish project business rules and the associated enterprise data dictionary.
Successful candidate should have more than 5 years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of business processes and business information models.
- In depth knowledge of modeling methodologies and techniques.
- In depth knowledge of the ERwin data modeling tool.
- In depth knowledge of facilitation and conflict resolution processes
- In depth knowledge of Industry data models (Teradata CLDM, Teradata FSLDM, Oracle Communication and Banking data model etc.)