- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our team in a new challenging assignment in the automotive sector. In this role, you will be responsible of designing market-leading User Interfaces with stunning visuals to shape the mobility experience of the future.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last date to apply is 2023-06-15. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the application deadline, so apply as soon as possible.
- You will work within the HMI & UX Design department, a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued;
- Work in close collaboration with all other design departments, as well as with Engineering and Marketing;
- Participate throughout the entire design process, from inspiration and research to building digital prototypes and specify the detailed design;
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and documentation of novel interaction concepts and information architectures for digital touch points, infotainment, driver information and telematics;
- Collaborate on designing, running, and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity. From visual storytelling, wire framing, click-through prototypes and animations to functional interactive prototypes;
- Systematically ensure that concepts are coherent, satisfy user needs and expectations, understand user pain points as well as meeting safety and regulatory requirements, and minimize driver distraction.
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing across multiple platforms;
- Highly skilled in Figma, the industry-leading design and prototyping tool;
- Experience of building digital mock-ups, prototypes, or proof-of-concepts;
- Experience from collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists and product managers throughout the design process;
- Portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting digital or physical user interfaces with a range of interaction models, as well as personal technical skillset;
- University degree in Graphics design, Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction, or equivalent education;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Driver’s license;
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
- Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety/driver distraction standards;
- Previous experience developing interfaces/interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g. vehicles, aircraft);
- Experience of moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions;
- Understanding of web development languages;
- Motion (After Effects, Premiere) and 3D softwares (Blender, VRED).
About the company
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!