At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch R&D Center Lund stands for modern development in cutting edge technology in the areas of connectivity, security, mobility solutions and AI. We are growing rapidly and looking for people to join us on our mission to become the Bosch Group’s 1st address for secure connected mobility solutions. We are working on a range of interesting projects, with a particular focus on software development for the automotive industry, electrical bicycles and Internet of Things.
To strengthen our research and development team in Lund, Sweden, we are now looking for a highly motivated Algorithm Developer with experience in signal processing and embedded Systems. In this role, you will develop cutting-edge algorithms using our Bosch Sensortec MEMS for motion and pressure sensing and magnetometers. You will guide the implementation from proof of concept to a finished product, where your algorithm runs on an embedded device, used by people all around the globe. You will be part of a large network of algorithm experts, discussing, sharing, and presenting your ideas and filing patents.
We are looking for a person who likes working in an open-minded and friendly team, and enjoys collaborating with highly skilled software, hardware and test engineers. You are passionate, pragmatic and keen to deliver a product of high quality. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly. For a good fit you should have:
- A Master/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar
- Experience in Machine Learning, AI and working with large data
- Experience in practical algorithm implementation and validation methods
- Relevant experience in Python; knowledge in embedded C is a merit
- Experience in Digital Signal Processing with theoretical mathematics or with algorithm and research background is a big merit
- Experience with MEMS sensors and sensor data fusion is a merit
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bosch offers you:
- Flexibility in your work: work time and working from home
- An agile development environment that is trust-based
- Room for creativity and initiatives
- Internal and external training opportunities as well as continuous learning
- Internal career opportunities
- Vast network of expert communities in an international setting
- Collective agreement
- Benefits and services: health checks, employee discounts, sports and health opportunities, wellness contribution, work-life balance
- Easy access to local public transport, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings, and catering facilities
Why choose Bosch:
In 2022, for the third year in a row, Bosch have received the "World's Best Employer" award from Forbes/Statista, ranking us among the top 3% of the world's most attractive employers.
At Bosch we believe that diversity is our strength. We look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities, and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer with deep learning experience
- Data Engineer - Data platform & device telemetry
- Microsoft 365 utvecklare till Nexer Enterprise Application
- Fullstack-utvecklare till företag i Lund!
- AddSecure i Lund söker systemutvecklare