- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
How would you like to make your mark? Do you want to make a significant contribution to the food industry’s sustainability and help reverse the climate crisis?
Improvin’ exists to solve one of the world's largest problems: how to produce more food, more sustainably, at the same time. Our solution focuses on primary production, the source of >70% food industry’s emissions. We help food brands and processors measure, report and reduce the climate impact of their own value chains.
Our mission is vital and urgent; the change you’ll drive is demanded by consumers, the Paris Agreement, IPCC regulations, EU legislation (CSRD), and ambitious corporate goals set with The Science Based Targets Initiative and Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
Are you ready to work with purpose?
About the role
As our Sustainability Solutions Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving sustainable development and stakeholder engagement across the agri-food supply chain. Your main responsibility will be to identify opportunities for sustainable development. You will design strategies and programs to increase stakeholder engagement, awareness, and commitment to increasing sustainability within the agrifood supply chain.
As a central point of contact for sustainability and external affairs, you will be responsible for representing our company and mission to external stakeholders, including participating in conferences and other events to promote our products and services. You will also conduct market analysis and research to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in agrifood sustainability and apply that knowledge to our strategy development.
How we will support you
- We’ll strive to give you all the tools necessary for you to shine and develop a toolbox worthy of a Sustainability Solutions Manager with global potential.
- We want to ensure that your environment and emotional support are at the very highest standard by giving you continuous feedback and learning opportunities together with relevant people both inside and outside the company.
- You will enter a company where you’ll contribute with a toolbox that is complementing the rest of the company. As humble as we try to be, this means that we want to give you first-hand access to complimentary knowledge and experience. You’ll get to work with software engineers, designers, c-level executives, and key account managers to fully understand how design can change how food is produced through digital technologies.
- As part of the team, you will be at the forefront of shaping the sustainable future of an entire industry. You will have the chance to work with key partners and customers to identify emerging trends and opportunities and to help guide the development of our products and services to meet their needs.
How you can make an impact
- Lead the adaptation to leading reporting frameworks such as GRI and ESRS, ensuring that our sustainability insights meet the highest standards of transparency and accountability.
- Drive the product enablement of carbon accounting in accordance with the accounting frameworks such as the GHG Protocol, empowering our customers to understand and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Enable primary data-driven emissions reductions in line with the SBTi, ensuring we’re driving our customers and the industry toward more sustainable practices.
- Develop and execute company-specific carbon insets programs, allowing our customers to take concrete steps towards a more sustainable future.
- Foster collaboration and engagement with processors, policy leaders, NGOs, and scientists, driving awareness and commitment to sustainability throughout the supply chain.
- Spearhead scope-3 emissions reduction and accounting initiatives for the agri-food supply chain.
We believe you have/are
- A degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science, Engineering/Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience in sustainability development, with a track record of developing and executing sustainability programs in complex organizations, preferably in the agri-food or technology industry.
- Knowledge of the framework- and legislative-driven sustainability landscape in Europe: Leading reporting frameworks such as GRI, and ESRS, accounting frameworks such as the GHG Protocol, and the ability to adapt to new frameworks as needed.
- Experience in applying and enabling carbon accounting in accordance with the GHG Protocol, and a strong understanding of emissions reductions in line with SBTi.
- Experience with the design and implementation of company-specific carbon insets programs, and a solid understanding of the carbon offset market.
- Strong analytical and research skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and communicate insights effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex sustainability concepts and negotiate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, such as product development, sales, marketing, and customer success, to ensure successful delivery of sustainability solutions.
- A passion for sustainability and the potential impact of technology in the agri-food industry supply chain.
By applying, you will get a chance to join a purpose-led, passionate, and international team. We use English as our working language, and for applicants outside of the EU, we offer relocation support with the transition if needed.
We offer a flexible work setup: you can join us in our Stockholm office or work remotely (also from another EU country). You’ll get competitive compensation, 30 days of paid vacation, and support to grow professionally as our fast-scaling business grows.
Most importantly, we believe that a diverse workforce will be essential to our success. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability.