- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Delivering the best esports viewing experience possible. To as many people as possible. That's what Znipe is about. Join us in one of the most fast-growing markets in the world and help shape the future of esports.
You will work in close collaboration with amazing colleagues and cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced tech startup.
We're looking for a Backend Engineer to grow our tech team!
As a Backend Engineer, you'll be working alongside other remarkable developers who value clean code and creative problem-solving. We frequently look back and reflect upon our successes, failures, and challenges to help us make smarter decisions in the future.
Your role in our Engineering team gives you the opportunity to produce work with our partners and help shape the future of esports.
What you will be doing
As a Backend Engineer you will work with a wide range of systems such as game data pipelines, internal and external APIs, and video streaming pipelines. You will help design and implement new solutions on top of existing infrastructure, such as AWS EKS, Kafka, Redis, Cloudfront, and MongoDB.
- Build and maintain services written in Kotlin & Ktor, running in Kubernetes
- Manage our cloud infrastructure in both AWS and GCP.
- Take an active part in our software development processes including planning, implementation, testing, deployments, and retrospectives
- Support our customers to help them build the best possible experience on top of the Znipe platform
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of autonomy and responsibility to help shape the future of esports
Who you are
We expect you to not shy away from owning problems from start to finish. At Znipe, being a small company, engineers often find themselves doing a wide range of chores, such as managing our cloud infrastructure and doing Devops related work.
You are a reliable, high-performing individual contributor with a solid understanding of your area of expertise and manage to solve complex problems independently.
We expect you to have past experience in the technologies we work with:
- Kotlin (or Java)
- AWS and Google Cloud
- Github actions and CI/CD
With roots in the professional esports scene, Znipe is a tech startup destined to disrupt the esports viewing experience. At Znipe we strongly believe esports is on a bright trajectory and we're excited to be part of shaping that future. Come join us and you will have the possibility to not only make a significant impact at Znipe but also be part of a promising journey in the esports industry.