- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join us at Volvo Group Digital & IT to reveal your IT talent!
You will be very warmly welcome in a great & passionate team spread around the globe.
The Digital Product Factory team cannot wait to welcome their Software Engineer to support digital transformation for Volvo Construction Equipment. The mission of the awesome employee is to contribute to implementing new solutions as part of Digital Product Factory.
The overall objective behind the initiative is to increase revenue from digital services by building & launching a multitude of services via a digital service platform.
- Be a Senior NodeJS Developer in Digital Product Factory team
- Be a driver for planning, developing and implementing user interface
- Work with designers and software engineers to develop modern & intuitive user interfaces, with a high focus on great user experience
- Be a mentor for other developers
- Practical experience in NodeJS microservice development, building API and scripts in NodeJS environment
- Secure optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Enable development of high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable and efficient code
- Secure implementation of effective security protocols, data protection measures and storage solutions
- Enable collaboration with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Hands-on experience in code repository / CI&CD including Github Actions, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Gitlab and other
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Focus on continuous code improvements to optimise performance and optimise solution for maximum speed
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
Nice to have
- Experience in NestJS
- Self-motivated, working independently and as part of the team
- Experience in SCRUM methodology
- Excellent communication skills and self-reliance
- Customer oriented
- Proactive problem solver
Who are you
- Your transparency, commitment, collaborative attitude and reliability make your colleagues and customers trust you
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You take responsibility for your choices in the initiatives you are involved in
- You are genuinely interested in co-creation with users
- Test & learn is your second nature, as well as a proactive search for efficient & modern solutions with great user experience
- You are resilient and are used to living in a changing world
- Hyper virtual collaboration has no secret for you
- Impact on the development of crucial products and services for Volvo Construction Equipment
- Active role in the digital transformation of the premium brand on a global scale
- Multinational, experienced team
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high-performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
- Agile mindset, environment and ways of working
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
If you recognized yourself reading this job description - don't hesitate a minute to apply!
For more information please contact
Patangay Athul: [email protected]
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.