- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Be a part of creating the digital customer experiences of the future with us at PostNord. Join the External Web team in Stockholm!
We are expanding our external web team and are now looking for a experienced .Net developer! Here you will have the opportunity to grow in a role with high self-leadership, in an agile team where customer value is a keyword.
PostNord offers you a lot of things! Here are three main take aways for you:
• An environment in which you can shape our future external web – where self-leadership, continuous learning, and your ideas are valued.
• To be part of a large organization with endless development opportunities for you as a developer and individual.
• Work at a safe organization with a meaningful Public-service mission.
As a .Net Developer, in our External Web team, your first course of action would be to contribute in introducing Optimizely Commerce (former Episerver) and, by so, replace a legacy system. Your daily work will include:
• Work closely with our Optimizely Commerce application.
• Integration development against other systems.
• Collaboration across teams and be part of initiatives that span over the organization.
The Team and Work Place
We, the External Web team, is responsible for maintaining and developing PostNord´s Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish markets´ websites, which constitutes our most important channel for meeting our customers. We work in an agile environment where the team independently owns the product from start to finish. Within the team, it is important that everybody have their say and we always strive to improve our way of working.
Our head office is located in Solna, Stockholm. We believe in flexible working arrangements and combine working from home as well as at the office.
Find out more and follow us on LinkedIn!
The URL is: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/postnord-digital.
As a person, we believe that you are full of initiative and solution oriented. You have good communication skills and thrive when you get to work both practically and close to our users. You have a great personal drive and adapt efficiently to new information and insights. Like us, you value teamwork and building great solutions together.
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!