- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Want to join us on our exciting journey?
With our vision of “A world where everyone can access the services they need” we are driven by our ambition to create truly exceptional customer experiences. We’ve spent the past 40 years guiding the industry forward, developing cutting-edge solutions that reshape connections between people and services. Our solutions simplify contacts, reduce friction, and maximize operations for our clients in the retail, finance, health services and public sectors.
Your role and responsibilities
As a UX Designer at Qmatic you will design the user experience of our expanding cloud services. In collaboration with other UX and Visual Designers in the Experience Design Team, you will ensure a seamless customer experience across the Qmatic cloud eco-system. You will work in the entire field of user-centered design, from research and concept development, workshops facilitation, conducting interviews and performing user tests, to detailed design specification and collaboration with developers, as well as optimizing the user experience and follow up on business impacts. You will also be part of the team evolving our design system.
To thrive in this position your heart beats extra hard for digital services, as well as for improving and simplifying people´s lives. You enjoy having a long-term perspective of the products and services you are designing, constantly improving together with the team, based on user feedback and alignment with stakeholders. You are self-motivated, take initiatives and prefer to work in cross-functional teams with an agile way of working. You are curious and see the UX and design work as an integrated part of the development process. You enjoy communicating your insights of our users, as well as your designs with stakeholders and involve your colleagues in Product Management and Engineering in your work in an educational and empathetic way.
Your skills and experience
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have been designing for at least 5 years as UX/UI designer, service/product designer or similar role.
- Have the ability to understand the needs of both the users and the business and can transform that knowledge into services that provide real value.
- Move comfortably between the different parts of the user experience design spectrum; such as user group analysis, concept development, usability tests, prototyping, UI component design etc.
- Have excellent knowledge of user-centered design methods, design patterns and interaction design principles.
- Have the ability of working with customer journeys, service blueprints and business impact mapping, and feel comfortable in facilitating workshops.
- Have strong visual and conceptual design skills and demonstrated ability to design high-impact digital solutions with modern UI.
- Have the ability to prototype interfaces and deliver detailed design specifications using Figma.
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written.
We also believe that you:
- Are used to work across devices and country borders.
- Have previous experience from working with WCAG & accessibility requirements.
What’s in it for you
You will have the opportunity to work in an international and entrepreneurial environment where you as an employee can grow and progress. In our flat organizational structure, you get the chance to work where it happens, close to the product and the business. At Qmatic you will be part of a positive culture where your contributions and creativity is appreciated. Your input matters! We encourage teamwork and we are colleagues from all over the world who help and look after each other.
The position is located at our HQ in Krokslätts Fabriker, Mölndal, with possibility to part time remote work. You will report to VP Engineering Oskar Dahlberg. We are looking forward to your application no later than 18 June.
Qmatic is a global leader in reshaping connections between people and services for truly excellent customer experiences. Working seamlessly with partners all over the world, we provide over 2 billion customer journeys every year, on more than 60,000 systems, in over 120 countries and across several sectors such as finance, healthcare, retail and public services. Creating a world where everyone can access the services they need. Corporate headquarters are situated in Mölndal, Sweden with Qmatic sales and service offices in Atlanta, Bocholt, Dubai, Paris, Milton Keynes, Katwijk, Madrid, Rome and Zaventem. Through smart and future-forward technology, we help our clients create truly excellent customer and employee experiences as well as smoother, more efficient operations – every day and all around the world.