- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be part of a great team and influence one of our core systems of tomorrow? We are looking for our next Solution Architect.
This is an exciting role where you on a daily basis will have technical and complex challenges and will be working with one of our core systems. As Solution Architect you are responsible for how the solution is integrated within the H&M environment, as well as how the solution interacts with other solutions outside H&M.
You will be overall responsible for three key bespoke systems within the area trade and transport. You will be part of a management team and you will coach, steer and allocate work to IT Architects within the solutions. It's ultimately your job to ensure that the defined architecture meets both business requirements and IT requirements.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as Solution Architect have a key role within the solution. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
In this role you will work closely with colleagues from different areas within IT and experts within our business concerning architecture related issues. You will also work closely with our external partners. It is therefore important that you have good communication skills.
H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies and an exciting place to pursue an IT career. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. Which means we?re always looking for new stars to join the team!
The job of an H&M Solution Architect comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Ensure that solutions are documented and continuously revised
- Responsibility to secure the solutions in projects as well as maintenance situations and contribute to a common architecture within SPC/CCP/FCS
- Take lead in the providing of different solution proposals
- Understand business needs by working closely together with the requirement group
- Understand the systems capabilities, functionalities
- Raise risks and issues
- Understand Java and common frameworks
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Background as a developer within Java
- MS Visio
- XML Spy
- SQL Competence
- Strong leadership
- Experience from Integrated Enterprise solutions
- Ability to lead a team and drive tasks
- Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish
Experience from Supply chain/Logistics is also a plus.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions please contact Emma Liffgarden or Joan Torres at 08-796 55 00.
Apply with CV and cover letter no later than 20th of March 2016. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.