- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hallon är systeroperatör till mobiloperatören 3 och startade i maj 2013. Vår affärsidé bygger på enkelhet, vilket betyder att våra produkter och tjänster bla är utan bindningstid, utan krångliga fakturor och med fast pris. Det skall vara enkelt att vara kund hos oss, och alla är välkomna eftersom vi inte tar någon kreditupplysning.
Do you want to be part of a young and rapidly growing organization with a fast paced start-up mentality? Hallon is Sweden's most simple mobile operator for calls, SMS and data traffics. Subscriptions are sold through http://www.hallon.se and have no activation fee, starting fee, binding period or invoices. We drives by three basic principles, simplicity, value for money and great customer experience.
The position is newly created and you will have plenty of development opportunities with a great influence on the environment you are working in. We place great emphasis on being flexible and innovative in our solutions and collaborations, both internally and externally.
Be part of a team that wants to stretch simplicity to a maximum and change the old fashioned telecom business by providing a new level of digital experience. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of solid software and database development experience. Be a great communicator and team player as you bridge the gap between design, requirements and a growing code base. You also need to be a hands-on developer that can write code while keeping an eye on performance and usability.
• Primary responsibilities include the development and design of web, and desktop applications based on .NET technology
• Design, develop and test Microsoft .NET/C#, database schema, SQL stored procedures.
• Use creative problem-solving and analytical skills to develop solutions.
• Design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns.
• The ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity.
• You have a relevant degree in telecommunications, computer science or equivalent.
• Proven skills in architecture and platform development.
• An intrinsic curiosity regarding technological innovations and always on top of the latest trends.
• Knowledge of the telecom industry is an advantage.
You are accurate and able to coordinate and talk across disciplines. Have a self-motivated personality, ready to explore new technologies, applications and environments with a passion for solving problems and software development. You thrive in a department with talented colleagues and a team player who works well in a busy environment with few identical days and many different tasks.
Please contact Farjam Razavi at [email protected] if you have any questions.