- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a developer with a deep interest for distributed systems? Do you believe that deployment and operation is an integral part of software development? RaySearch is building the next generation treatment-planning system and is looking for a talented person with a DevOps approach to software development. Joining our team provides a unique challenge to make software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
You will be part of a scrum team with the mission to define and develop libraries, infrastructure and deployment processes. Our ambition is to build state-of-the-art distributed computation in the physics- and optimization-domains and to move towards a service oriented architecture with automated deployment. We expect it will be challenging but in turn you will get to grow your knowledge and expertise in close collaboration with skilled colleagues.
The full-time position is based at our modern head office in central Stockholm. RaySearch offers excellent staff benefits, opportunities for flexible working hours and a stimulating agile environment.
As a developer you are passionate about coding and code quality with a strong attention to detail. In your everyday work, you continuously contribute to good overall software design with the goal to achieve a highly structured large scale software product.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of significant application development experience
- Solid programming and architecture knowledge
- Strong working experience with distributed systems
- Deploying and operating virtualized services
- Having worked with relational databases (SQL) is meriting
- Experience in .Net is qualifying, but we prefer excellency over keywords
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Working at RaySearch
RaySearch, a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, offers a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere. Located in the heart of Stockholm, RaySearch provides you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing international company. Read more about RaySearch here: http://www.raysearchlabs.com/about/
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and cover letter marked with "Developer in Distributed Systems and Deployment". The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
For further questions please contact Henrik Feldt, 073-753 27 18, [email protected]