- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Software Engineer – Kafka Engineer, Java, Cloud solutions,
WHAT IS THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a senior software engineer who want to be involved and create exciting innovative solutions! At Tekkli, we mix creative mindset with innovative technical solutions to deliver world-class experiences. We welcome you to our office in Ängelholm and that wants to be part of this inspiring company.
As agile Kafka Engineer you will have broad remit of responsibilities, you will develop utilities based on event based architectures, messaging and stream processing solutions, cloud solutions and improved ways of working for our clients. Our clients have great confidence in us and our ability to deliver cutting edge services.
At Tekkli, you will find many creative profiles within our network. Everything from Engineering Managers, Product owners, Cloud Engineers and AI and machine learning engineers. We want to have you onboard that has long experience, who has worked at large organizations and ready to take the next level. With us, you get stimulating assignments, and you can be involved and influence our commitments and in-house development.
WHO YOU ARE
You have a passion for technology, you welcome change and you love to learn. As a person you are innovative and work towards putting modern architecture and requirements into place.
As a person you have a proven ability to develop high quality code using and applying good practices. You have a curious nature and actively acquire new knowledge, skills, champion new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance. Doing so, will enable you to change direction based on new ideas, approaches and strategies. You will be empowered to work agile and through continuous improvement within the software engineering function. By encouraging simplicity, efficiency, ownership, accountability makes you easy to collaborate with others to achieve our common goals.
Tech stack & must haves:
· Kafka connect using schema registry in a very high-volume data handling environment.
· Apache Kafka API s – Producer, Consumer, Streams, Connect and Admin Client APIs.
· Kafka brokers, zookeepers, KSQL, KStream and Kafka Control center.
· Json Converters, Avro Converters and String Converters.
· Kafka connectors such as Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connector, DFS connectors.
· Custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API.
· Solid understanding on Kafka Rest proxy.
· Should have knowledge on Kubernetes and Confluent Operator, Shell Scripting and Terraform Scripting
· Should have knowledge on using Prometheus, Graffana and ELK.
· Should have experience with Build tools such as maven/gradle.
· Experience in building MicroServices (producers/consumers/Kafka streams, etc) on containers such as Docker.
· Hands on Experience with Confluent cloud with an understanding of Service Accounts and ACLs.
Nice to have
· Solid experience in development and support of stream processing solutions using Kafka.
· Strong Knowledge of SOAP, REST, JMS architecture Concepts and PUB/SUB Pattern.
· Techniques for Optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
· Crafting topics, setup excess cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of standard methodologies.
· Solid understanding and few years of experience using Kafka, Java, Spring Boot, SQL. Good knowledge of using Python, Excel, MS Office
· Strong knowledge of web services security.
· Solid knowledge of Java SE, Java EE, XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT/XPath and JSON technologies.
· Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning. Solid skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration.
· Experience of working in an agile organization
Tekkli is a digital transformation company driven by data, tech and human insight. Our services in strategy, digital development, data, AI and cloud & Integration allow us to work with and develop our customers into the most successful companies on the market. We believe in the long-term relationship and work accordingly, helping companies and society to renew themselves and continue their development towards the future. Within Tekkli, there is an obvious challenge that infuses the company as a whole: if there is a more intelligent solution, we will discover it.
Very welcome with your application! If you have any question regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact hiring manager: Rajmonda Rexhaj [email protected]