- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this opportunity
Do you want to work in the middle of everything?
Do you want to work together in an engaged team? This is an opportunity to use your experience, learn new areas, accelerate your own skills, and make a considerable impact on our business!
What will make a difference for us is your experience and competence but also your personality, and your ability to collaborate, facilitate, influence, and lead.
We are now looking for a Software Developer with a genuine interest in technology, programming, and scripting to strengthen the Continuous Automation Team (CAT) within Software Pipeline & Support (SWPS) DevOps organization.
The main responsibility for CAT is to provide and maintain automated test and development environments, both in software development pipelines and virtualized environments. The CI/CD environments are used by various organizations within Ericsson in the daily work from development to customer delivery. The services are utilized by several organizations across multiple sites.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
What you will do
- Work with continuous improvements and drive towards modern technologies.
- Develop pipelines, tools and services.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support.
- Be part of an impactful team that can make a change in the organization.
You will bring
- Education: MSc or BSc level in Software Engineering, IT or equivalent level of knowledge.
- At least 5 years of experience in software and product development.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Deep skills in software development.
- Solid experience in Cloud Native technologies, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes.
- Deep experience of Linux systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills (HW, Hypervisor, OS, 3PPs and APIs).
- Good understanding of infrastructure, networking and IP in general.
- A general experience in tools and techniques such as Docker, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Mesos, MongoDB, MySQL, Kubernetes.
- A high customer focus with high accountability for delivering high-quality products.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Location for this role: Karlskrona, Sweden
Recruiter: Stefan Vasiljevic [email protected]
Last day to apply: As soon as possible.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Andra webbjobb i Karlskrona
- DevOps Engineer - sökes till Accelerate at Iver i Karlskrona
- Experis Academy Program | Fullstackutvecklare | Karlskrona
- Utvecklare till familjärt bolag i Karlskrona!
- Frontendutvecklare till familjärt bolag i Karlskrona!
- Utvecklare inom inbyggda system