- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Elk Studios develops and deliver gaming entertainment to major Sportsbook and online Casinos, with a clear focus on quality and innovation.
ELK was founded 2012 and we have ever since then invested technically in building tools and distribution capabilities to take the mobile casino experience to the next level. We have now loaded our games pipeline with a number of entertaining titles. Although we use advanced math?s models and a high level of technology to create our products we always assure that they are delivered with a human touch.
We are looking for a talent programmer with passion for coding who can help us deliver cutting edge casino games using the latest technology.
As a Game Developer you will push the limits on what mobile devices can do, breaking new ground together with our other skilled developers. You will be in the development cycle from the first idea stage until the product is played with delight by the end user.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and driving changes
- Ensuring high quality and on-time deliverables
- Sharing knowledge with team and business
- Analyzing and debugging production problems
- Ensuring entertainment value to end users
Skills and requiremnts
- Good OO skills
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Pragmatic programming approach
- Knowledge and fundamental understanding of operating systems (like unix, linux) and databases (like mysql/postgres).
- Understanding of the entire chain, from game client to database
- Experience from web development
Knowledge of following technologies is plus
- XSLT, XML and Ajax
- PHP or Python
The ideal candidate can communicate clearly and effectively with other developers and business stakeholders. You must be self-directed and well-organised, as well as motivated, proud and passionate about your work.
What we offer:
- Working with professionals from both business and technology
- Working in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- Inspiring office environment, max 5 min walk from Central station in Stockholm.
Please apply with CV and answers to following questions:
1. What?s your favourite language to program in? Why?
3. Favourite editor for coding, motivate why all developer should switch to your favourite?
Apply by sending CV and question response to: [email protected]